Sunday, May 20, 2007

a love of a mom

My mom is like my best friend, i treat her like... she is not my mom. Before the actual day of my timpalak bigkasan, my mom always gives me courage to fight away the nervousness and how to ignore the hecklers around. My mother is very personage, she always mind first the other people. She is well mannered and know how to forgive easily and appreciate easily. At the actual day of the timpalak bigkasan, my mother never gives me negative words to let me feel nervous.I Remembered that if my nervousness will prevail in me, not the faithfulness, i will embarrass my mom because all the practices i made, all the improvements that i had done was her teachings, so i did promise to myself to do the best i can. I thought on that time the winners will be gio gomez, jose vencedor malicdem and ed noveloso, surprisingly i won 2nd place receiving the silver medal. My mother became presumptuous because she stood up and get the medal from the teacher without announcing that "the medals of the winners will be given to the parents and wear it to them". well anyway, i really supercalifragilisticexpiallidociously love her, but i can't express it to her the way i want to, maybe that special time will come.....hmmmmm...........

2 comments:

Conrad said...

WAHAHAHAHA! Oist, ako yung nag video nung spaghetti ng knowledge galing sa school. Narinig pa yung boses ko! Hahaha. Grabeeee.

Nakuha mo yun sa youtube noh? Ako nag upload nun eh... :))

Me said...

gb! ano ba yan may post ka na tungkol sa yaya mo kay pauba wala pa, ano ba naman yan!

HAHA, ANG FUNNY MO MAGBLOG.

Wanna know more?

longest words... -Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioisis - a lung disease -supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -excellent; superb -Asseocarnisanguineoviscericartilaginonervomedullary -Structure of the human body -Aequeosalinocalcalinosetaceoaluminosocupreovitriolic -Spa waters at Bath, England -Hepaticocholangiocholecystentersotomies -Gall Bladder surgery -Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism -False opposition to the withdrawl of State support from a church for more informations about longest words go to http://www.tgmag.ca/tgo.v2e7/v2e7.7x_e.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English

mermaids are real

Is this true!!!!!!, maybe it's just a camera trick. It's cool to watch hehehe

Gr. 7 pasasalamat

Gr. 7 knowledge pasasalamat

hahahahahahaha...hehehehehehehehehe.....hihihiihihihi, un lang sayang putol.

STRANGE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! pero halatang fake ung iba

This shows the creatures that have not seen before