Sunday, May 20, 2007

Family Bonding.....

After the "Gr.7 pasasalamat"my parents and I had a family bonding. It is really fun having a family, there is someone to protect you, someone to guide you and someone who will make you happy. During the pasasalamat after the grade 7 excellence dance num.( my section) my parents keep on saying to me that "you did great" or " your number was fantastic!" though i know our performance wasn't REALLY that good. Still, their is still someone who cheer for me, my family Walking, watching, buying and EATING is the next thing to do after the pasasalamat, we roam around the sm and look if there are something to buy,after we get tired, we watch a movie but i can't remember what movie was that. On that time i feel compress by the love of my parents, they gave all i want hmmm.... after watching a movie we went home and there we eat the delicious food that my lola cooked. One event that i will never forget is the "BATANGAS, LAOAG and VIGAN trip with my family and the family of my daddy's brother, we went in 3 places in just 2 days, though the time is too short but still we enjoy our family bonding. I can't explain how happy i am on that event, i really felt the FAMILY BONDING...... I just want to say that we should love, care and thank for our family. we love you!

No comments:

Wanna know more?

longest words... -Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioisis - a lung disease -supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -excellent; superb -Asseocarnisanguineoviscericartilaginonervomedullary -Structure of the human body -Aequeosalinocalcalinosetaceoaluminosocupreovitriolic -Spa waters at Bath, England -Hepaticocholangiocholecystentersotomies -Gall Bladder surgery -Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism -False opposition to the withdrawl of State support from a church for more informations about longest words go to http://www.tgmag.ca/tgo.v2e7/v2e7.7x_e.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English

mermaids are real

Is this true!!!!!!, maybe it's just a camera trick. It's cool to watch hehehe

Gr. 7 pasasalamat

Gr. 7 knowledge pasasalamat

hahahahahahaha...hehehehehehehehehe.....hihihiihihihi, un lang sayang putol.

STRANGE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! pero halatang fake ung iba

This shows the creatures that have not seen before