Sunday, May 20, 2007

My yaya and me


This is my yaya , we are so close. Idon't consider her as a yaya but a friend. Since my mother was still single, my yaya was working to my mother, until my mom married my dad she was still here, until my mom got pregnant my yaya was still working in here, untill we grew up and until NOW!

Lot's of conflict happen to my yaya, one is the financial needs and another is how she can put her 2 kids to school. My family help my yaya by answering the the tuition of her 1st child who will go to school. My yaya always say to me all her problem, she said to me that she can't take all the sermon that my lola said to her, i wanted to help her cause almost every time she talk she me, she is crying due of the sermon of may lola. it hurt her feelings a lot because she really didn't know and really did not do all the sermons that my lola is saying to her. All i want to let you know is that, never hurt the feelings of others. Appreciate them, care for them thank them and love them, THANKS YAYA YOU'RE THE bEST!

No comments:

Wanna know more?

longest words... -Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioisis - a lung disease -supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -excellent; superb -Asseocarnisanguineoviscericartilaginonervomedullary -Structure of the human body -Aequeosalinocalcalinosetaceoaluminosocupreovitriolic -Spa waters at Bath, England -Hepaticocholangiocholecystentersotomies -Gall Bladder surgery -Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism -False opposition to the withdrawl of State support from a church for more informations about longest words go to http://www.tgmag.ca/tgo.v2e7/v2e7.7x_e.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English

mermaids are real

Is this true!!!!!!, maybe it's just a camera trick. It's cool to watch hehehe

Gr. 7 pasasalamat

Gr. 7 knowledge pasasalamat

hahahahahahaha...hehehehehehehehehe.....hihihiihihihi, un lang sayang putol.

STRANGE CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! pero halatang fake ung iba

This shows the creatures that have not seen before